Sick babies are seriously NO FUN AT ALL! I wasn't too excited about going to work today after a whole week off and apparently Colin wasn't too excited about going back to Baby School either! I got a call from Baby School at 9:07 am saying that my sweet Colin had severe diarrhea. I had to scurry around to get everything together for a sub and rush to Baby School to pick him up.

He was not the cute, happy peep he is above when I picked him up. He was crying and annoyed! I brought him home and he immediately went to sleep on the couch for about an hour. Then he woke up and refused to eat or drink. Finally he decided to eat one piece of bread. Yes, just plain ole' bread! At least he ate something and he finally drank a bottle - yes a BOTTLE! He then fussed a bit and went back to sleep which he has done for the past hour and half. Now he is waking up and it NOT a happy baby at all. I am not sure what I am going to do the rest of the evening with him, but hopefully he will cheer up when daddy gets home!
0 comments:
Post a Comment