The story of one blended, happy family of five.
That's one mom, one dad, two litle boys and a teenage daughter!
IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Summer Break


Summer Break officially started for us on Monday! However, I had a doctors appointment so I decided that Tuesday would be our official start date. Tuesdays are speech days so we just stayed around the house and played in the pool. BUT when it was time to get ready for speech, I was able to dress the boys in anything I wanted! I was so excited! I haven't been able to dress Colin in too many cute things because Baby School just destroys everything I send them - and when I say destroy I mean destroy to the point that I can't get the stains out no matter how hard I try!

So, yesterday I dressed both boys in Boden! It was so much fun and they looked so cute.
Today we are headed out to the pool for the afternoon. I know they will both have so much fun and I can't wait for them to run, play, and take an awesome nap this afternoon!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0