School started for the kids on Thursday, August 11. I will admit that I cried for at least two weeks with the whole thought of Kindergarten. I am not sure why I needed to cry because Cade has been in school since he was 3. BUT every single time the word Kindergarten or First Day of School came up, tears would sting my eyes, and run down my face.
Now, I did pretty well on the first day and Cade did AWESOME! He was so excited to be going to Mrs. Griffis' Class this year. He just couldn't wait. Here are a few pictures from the morning of his first day of Kindergarten. (And Colin moved up to the Ducks class on the same day as well)
Getting ready to leave the house to go to Kindergarten
Cade and Colin
Cade with his teacher

Cade at his table
Getting ready to leave the house to go to Kindergarten
0 comments:
Post a Comment