The story of one blended, happy family of five.
That's one mom, one dad, two litle boys and a teenage daughter!
IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

September Weekend Fun

We had a really nice weekend here in South Georgia. The weather has been so beautiful the past few days. I hope it stays this way. Please, Fall keep coming to us!

We did a whole lot of nothing this weekend, but we had fun doing it!
Friday night, Cade and I went with Brianna and Addison to see The Lion King in 3D. Addison actually talked Cade into going because he does NOT like 3D movies, shows, etc. It is the strangest thing, but it scares him to see them. Before the movie we hit Wasubi for dinner. Cade wasn't too impressed but the rest of us liked it!

Cade has been begging to ride in Brianna's car. You would think she drove a Porsche the way he was acting about it, but it is a Ford Edge. I guess it is way cooler than my Mini Van and Dad's Envoy.
Not one single picture could they actually smile and NOT be silly! It was so much for them! So first they made silly faces!
And then they made "CHEESSSSEEEE" faces!
After dinner we made it to the movie! We got our tickets are special glasses and got ready for some fun!
Brianna and I with these crazy cool 3D glasses! Love how the flash on the camera made the lenses!
And of course all of us with the crazy glasses on! Notice that Addison looked up so of course she doesn't have those crazy looking diamond glares on her glasses.
Saturday was Volleyball for Marissa! Her team, The Camden County Wildcats, played a tournament in Brunswick.
Waiting to get on the court and play! Team Huddle! GO CATS!
Marissa serving the ball!
In play...
Still playing...
Ready position...
Now, I actually didn't go to the games. Larry took all these pictures and kept me updated via text messages. It is just too much to try to take Colin out there. He doesn't want to sit still and he gets tired of being there. So the boys and I opted to stay home. I cleaned most of the morning and the boys played. Cade went out to my step-brothers later that evening to play with his cousin.

Sunday has been a relaxing day! We got up early and ran to Costco. It is so nice being the first people in that store! It gets so crazy busy and before you know it you are in there for at least two hours. We were there and back in about two and half hours this time. I decided I needed to run to Belk to pick up some foundation and I picked up WAY more than foundation. So be on the the look for another Fashion Friday! Haha!



0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0