You might not know this, but Larry has been out of town for a month. I have NEVER been alone in my whole entire life for more than one or two nights without another adult. Well, I am 30 years old and it happened. I was and still am alone with three kids until Friday morning at 6am when my mother and I leave with the boys to go to Disney. However this post is not about that this post is about all the fun we had the weekend before Larry left at Citi Banks Fall Festival!
My sister-in-law Deanna invited us to attend, she works for Citi. It was just amazing! Seriously, VERY VERY VERY well done. They had about ten different bounce houses for the kids, midway games, a costume contest, crafts, and a not so haunted, haunted house! My boys LOVED it and I, I mean THEY, can't wait to go back next year!
Colin in the costume contest! He refused to walk across the stage!
Cade and Aunt Deanna
Mommy and Colin
The boys with Aunt Deanna
Cade's first "Haunted" House
Getting ready to go in
Mario with his "patsy" and blankie
Bouncy House Time
Sliding
Now everyone

Colin in the costume contest! He refused to walk across the stage!
0 comments:
Post a Comment