The story of one blended, happy family of five.
That's one mom, one dad, two litle boys and a teenage daughter!
IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th Fun

The 4th wouldn't be complete without the downtown vendors, activities, swimming in the pool, going to Grammy's for dinner, and watching the fireworks with the Birts!
Downtown and their kids activities suck us in every single time!  Oh yea, and the popcorn!  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the popcorn!  I wait ALL year for the popcorn... Oh LAWD!! 
Since having Cade, I have a phobia of germs!  It was AWFUL for a while and I mean awful.  This year, when Cade asked me before we left the house to get in the ball with water, I felt my whole body cringe!  Every year I try to avoid this activity and every year so far, I have!  I have been able to redirect him to something else, but I knew that was over and done with when he asked me before we left the house!  As soon as he saw the ball with water he was beyond excited and jumped right in that thing!
Blowing up the ball...notice he is covering his ears!
Blown up and ready to GO!
There he rolls!! 
Cade loved that silly ball and I can see it becoming something he wants to do each year.  Just like the good ole' cow train!   Seriously, both boys know where the train is going to be and they don't walk they RUN to it every single year.  It is classic! 
Colin held onto the sides the WHOLE time!  Even when we tried to get him to wave he refused to let go.  He is something else.
After all of this fun we had to head over to Grammy's neighborhood pool.  All I can is WOW!  Her pool is so nice.  I like our pool, but I am seriously in love with her pool.  The whole layout is so nice and the kids loved it.   I only got one picture because I was too busy enjoying the pool myself!  
And of course the one picture I did get doesn't even begin to show the awesomeness of this pool!  But it does show some pretty cute kiddos! 

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0