Who remembers this game? My three year old is LOVING it! He got it last Christmas, yes last Christmas, but just this year he has really gotten into "playing" games. He loves to "play" Uno Moo and Candy Land Castle. He likes to "play" puzzles and lego's. So when he saw this game stuffed in the closet he wanted to PLAY! I took it out like any good mom, assembled all the nets, put batteries in the elephant, put the butterflies inside, and we got started!
I am pretty sure I had as much fun as he did, chasing those crazy little butterflies! Excuse the quality, I took these with my phone and a moving toddler is pretty hard to take a picture of, especially when they are catching butterflies!
He just keep playing and playing! So if you don't have this game, I highly suggest you buy it! Colin loves it and has been entertained for a good 20 minutes.



0 comments:
Post a Comment