The story of one blended, happy family of five.
That's one mom, one dad, two litle boys and a teenage daughter!
IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE!

Saturday, February 23, 2013

What I wore this week!

I need some inspiration for clothing!  I am wearing the same things over and over again.  I am ready for Spring/Summer.  Who else is with me on this?
Black pants are a staple for me!  I wear them at least once a week.  I know so exciting!  
Another staple for me is dresses... I LOVE THEM!  Especially in the warmer months.  But in the cooler months, I wear leggings and ballet flats with them or tights and boots. 
And FINALLY. FRIDAY!  JEANS!  How did I EVER live without skinny jeans?  Seriously, the best things ever,  I want a couple of pair for Spring/Summer as well.  
It was only a three day week for us so I didn't have too plan too many outfits!  Thanks goodness for me the weather wasn't too crazy this week either.  That is always a huge plus!  So what are must have's for my Spring/Summer closest? 


0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0