Well, it is that time of year for me! Time for me to get all the boys outgrown clothes out of the bins, iron them, take pictures of them, and then spend too much time listing them on ebay. I have already put all of Cade's outgrown clothes into Ebay and my auctions will launch tomorrow. You should really consider checking them out if you have a chance and you need cute boys clothes! Lots of Janie & Jack, Gymboree, Mini Boden, & one Gap set are going up at 5 pm PST time.
Other than getting all of Cade's auctions ready to launch today we didn't do much of anything. I went to Micheal's to pick up ribbon and clear bags to make the boys Valentine's for their class. I am planning on working those tomorrow! I am so excited I just can't wait. I think they are going to turn out super cute. I will post pictures tomorrow of what I am doing!
Other than getting all of Cade's auctions ready to launch today we didn't do much of anything. I went to Micheal's to pick up ribbon and clear bags to make the boys Valentine's for their class. I am planning on working those tomorrow! I am so excited I just can't wait. I think they are going to turn out super cute. I will post pictures tomorrow of what I am doing!
0 comments:
Post a Comment