I am so excited! Yesterday, was the first day of fall and while the weather might not feel all that fallish yet - it is totally okay! BECAUSE I am going to make it feel and look like fall!
Look at this adorable printables that I found on Pinterest! How cute!
How awesome are these? I think I am going to use white paper bags though!
And look at these! I can't wait to put these on my bar!
And of course I am trying to figure out Cade's party... OH MY WORD! On one hand, I just want to do something somewhere else - like take him a a couple of friends to mini golf and we still might, but on the other hand he wants to have a party at the house. I want something small BUT fun - not wild, crazy fun but calm fun. Is that even possible? I am thinking that YES it has to be - or maybe I am wrong! Haha! Right now, I am looking at doing a Lego Party. Am I crazy?



0 comments:
Post a Comment