The story of one blended, happy family of five.
That's one mom, one dad, two litle boys and a teenage daughter!
IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving  
Today we have so much to be thankful, and I can't just choose one thing I am most thankful for because there are so many.   These boys...I couldn't be more thankful for them.  I have been truly blessed and every single day I am truly thankful.  They are my life! 
I think Colin is thankful for his big brother today.  This melts my heart! 
I am thankful I am their mother and they are my mini-me's! 
I am thankful they have an amazing father and I have an amazing husband! 
Enjoy your day with your family!  Be thankful for what you have been blessed with each and every day. 

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0