1. I never knew I would be a mom of a preemie, but wow has it made me that much stronger.
2. The scariest thing ever was watching my son not being able to breathe. It was heartbreaking!
3. The most amazing thing ever was bringing both of my boys home from the hospital.
4. I have truly been blessed with a miracle - really two!
5. My favorite movie is Step-Mom (I loved it before I was ever a Step-Mom).
6. Sometimes I wonder about the what if's and what would have been.
7. I love to drink Pepsi at least once a day.
8. My favorite seafood is crab legs.
10. If I could be a stay at home mom, I would!
11. My favorite hobby is crafting - I don't do it often enough.
12. I would love to have a daughter of my own so I can name her Harper Elizabeth and put bows the size of her head in her hair!
13. Laundry is my FAVORITE household chore. In the summer, I seek out dirty clothes just to see if I can make a load.
14. I like to bake.
15. I want a monogrammed apron.
16. I can't wait for our family to take a Disney Cruise.
17. I am looking forward to having 4th of July at our house again.
18. I am already planning for Christmas.
19. Clothes are my weakness.
20. I think I might be addicted to the internet! Haha!
21. I truly love my husband even if he does drive me bonkers sometimes.
22. Marissa has become an amazing girl and I am glad I am a part of her life.
23. I cry when I get really, really mad.
24. I worry about what other people think entirely too much! No wonder my anxiety is out of this world!
25. I LOVE MY LIFE!
2. The scariest thing ever was watching my son not being able to breathe. It was heartbreaking!
3. The most amazing thing ever was bringing both of my boys home from the hospital.
4. I have truly been blessed with a miracle - really two!
5. My favorite movie is Step-Mom (I loved it before I was ever a Step-Mom).
6. Sometimes I wonder about the what if's and what would have been.
7. I love to drink Pepsi at least once a day.
8. My favorite seafood is crab legs.
10. If I could be a stay at home mom, I would!
11. My favorite hobby is crafting - I don't do it often enough.
12. I would love to have a daughter of my own so I can name her Harper Elizabeth and put bows the size of her head in her hair!
13. Laundry is my FAVORITE household chore. In the summer, I seek out dirty clothes just to see if I can make a load.
14. I like to bake.
15. I want a monogrammed apron.
16. I can't wait for our family to take a Disney Cruise.
17. I am looking forward to having 4th of July at our house again.
18. I am already planning for Christmas.
19. Clothes are my weakness.
20. I think I might be addicted to the internet! Haha!
21. I truly love my husband even if he does drive me bonkers sometimes.
22. Marissa has become an amazing girl and I am glad I am a part of her life.
23. I cry when I get really, really mad.
24. I worry about what other people think entirely too much! No wonder my anxiety is out of this world!
25. I LOVE MY LIFE!
0 comments:
Post a Comment