Larry and I's last day of Christmas Vacation was yesterday. I tried to get everything as organized as possible and have a little fun as well. We were awaiting the arrival of my aunt, uncle, and cousin.
So while we waited....
Cade played Whacamole!
Colin ate his favorite little puppy dog.
Both boys tackled Sissy!
Colin was sweet and gave me some love.
Cade had a sweet, sweet face!
Then, three people who we had been waiting for all day made it!
Just the boys
This morning Larry and I prepared to go to work. I had a teacher workday, Larry had a regular workday, Colin went to Baby School, and Cade & Marissa stayed home to enjoy the LAST day of Christmas Vacation.
This morning before we all left - Colin got in the chair with Cade and "cuddled".
Overall, it was a fantastic day! I feel like I got a lot accomplished. Grades were put in, my room was cleaned and organized, and most importantly copies for the week were run and put in place on my desk. I can't wait to see my kids tomorrow hear about their Christmas Break. I am so excited, I really have missed them! I also know one little boy who is super excited to go back to school tomorrow. But I also know one teenage girl who isn't ready for the second semester to start. I can't wait to hear how exciting their days will be and as Marissa would say "That is a dinner conversation".
Cade played Whacamole!
This morning before we all left - Colin got in the chair with Cade and "cuddled".
0 comments:
Post a Comment