The story of one blended, happy family of five.
That's one mom, one dad, two litle boys and a teenage daughter!
IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE!

Friday, January 7, 2011

The week is over...

Bring on the weekend!

We made it through the first week of the second semester and we all had a great week. Colin was so excited to be back at Baby School. Cade was so excited to be at Pre-K. Marissa likes her 2nd semester classes even if she does have homework every night. Larry was so happy to be at work again. I enjoyed seeing my kids this week and catching up, but I still missed babies. I told Larry just last night how I would love to be able to stay home with Colin and not send him to Baby School. It would be possible, but we wouldn't be able to have the lifestyle we have and I enjoy our lifestyle so it is best that I keep up the work!

I don't have any pictures to post today, if you can believe that. I haven't uploaded my pictures from my camera so this is going to be a picture-less post. I know so boring, but I will be taking pictures of our fun weekend. This fun weekend will include, grocery shopping, Costco shopping, and hitting up Hobby Lobby. The only fun thing I even hear in there is Hobby Lobby!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0