It's a record, I have done TWO Pinterest Projects. I am so proud of myself! The first one, probably wasn't really a big project it was just a sanding, repainting project. BUT *I* did it! It was this mirror that I posted about last week.
The second Pinterest Project, I completed just last night! It turned out so cute too. I found this idea on Pinterest to make a soap holder for the kitchen sink and I so wanted to do it. I just recently purchased a large candle holder for about $5 from a yard sale. I had other plans for that candle holder, but when I saw the pin, I knew I was supposed to this project with it. I so wish I would have taken individual pictures of the pieces, but I forgot. So now I just have the finished product.
The plate is a cheapy plastic one from Target, but it is PERFECT for the kitchen and this project.
I just hot glued the plate to the candlestick and while I had all intentions of using it as a soap holder, I decided to add the balls to see what it looked like and I loved it! I guess it is going to have two uses. Haha! When I get tired of it doing this, then I will just make it the soap holder.
This is not a great picture, but I have sitting right here for now.
I am pretty proud of my cheap little project! It is so cute and fun. What have you made lately from Pinterest? I would love to see!



0 comments:
Post a Comment