The story of one blended, happy family of five.
That's one mom, one dad, two litle boys and a teenage daughter!
IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

S'more Weekend Fun!

This weekend was FULL OF FUN!  Seriously, it was a great weekend, even if I was reminded that I am not 20 anymore.  We kicked off the weekend on Friday Night.  I went to a Girl's Night Out - 50 Shades Party & the boys headed to the pool.  Saturday, we went out to lunch as a family & then did some shopping around.  We picked up a few things for the house that we needed.  Okay so we probably didn't need it but we wanted it...pictures to come!  I PROMISE!   
When we got home yesterday we decided to do S'Mores with the boys.  Of course, right after dinner it started raining, hard, so we had to do them inside in the microwave.  They were still yummy and fun! 
It takes a lot of work to put these together! 
 
See what I mean, lots of work! 
Then while your waiting for them to "cook" you have to eat some marshmallows!
   
Now, that they are done... they are oh so YUM!! 
 
Gooey Goodness!! 
 

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0