The story of one blended, happy family of five.
That's one mom, one dad, two litle boys and a teenage daughter!
IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE!

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Weekends!

Even though it is summer time and I am home every day with the boys we still LOVE the weekends!  It always mean Daddy is home with us and well who doesn't love it when Daddy is home!  This weekend we didn't do too terribly much.  It has been so rainy here!  I wish the rain would stop and wait for a little later in the summer when we really need it and are begging for it.  Enough complaining about the rain... 
These are a few highlights from our weekend! 
 Bagels and grapes together for breakfast!  
My Janie & Jack Order made it to me on Friday afternoon!  I was so worried it wouldn't make it even though it said it would.  As soon as I went to check the order status, the doorbell rang.  I was so excited, that I sprinted to the front door. 
We got play sand for the water/sand table.  Colin was in hog heaven!  He played and played and played.   We have sand all over our back porch now, but two little boys had fun making the mess. 
 We also made a trip on Saturday to one of my favorite stores, Hobby Lobby, and restaurants, European Street, with my friend, Avie.   Cade was spending the night with his Aunt Deana for the first time so he missed all the fun.  I am pretty sure he was NOT disappointed.  Haha! 
Inside European Street they have this cute little phone booth.  Colin LOVED it and wanted to stay and play in it all night long.  He never stopped talking on the phone the whole time he was in there, poor Ashton, he never even got a turn to talk. 
Colin wasn't happy about leaving the phone booth so to get him smiling again we tried taking a picture of a silly face! 
Of course, we had some leftovers! 
Today, we got dressed to go pick up Cade and then we did some major running around.  We hit Bed, Bath & Beyond, Lowe's, Kirklands, & Target.  I found just about everything to get me started with the house.  I did pick up a few things last night at Hobby Lobby.  I am going to take pictures now of what I have done.  I still need a bunch of stuff to decorate.  This house is so much bigger than our last home!  I am loving it though! 

Just to give you a sneak peek to see what I have been up to with the house...  I sanded and repainted this mirror all by myself, okay, I had a little help from Larry!  But when this area is finished I think it is going to look amazing. 



0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0